Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Welcome to my personal space, all readers. Those who know me already know I only have limited computer time, so there may be some days between posts from me.

I have both a serious and a silly side to me, as I'm sure you've surmized (at least the latter) from my blog title.

There will be silly or humourous posts in here and there will be serious ones - some VERY serious, as I suffer from depression and other mental illnesses, such as social anxiety disorder/social phobia and avoidance.

I've been wanting my own written space for quite some time, but didn't know how to implement it until I found the bloggers' site.

Well, if there's anyone who likes to talk about toenails as much as I do (as you will see/read), I hope you kindred spirits will send me a note.

That is all for now.

Again, I welcome you to my blog space.

Take care!