Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" - One of the Biggest Myths

Well, today's another day, as some people say, and I'm still trying to get the hang of all this computer stuff. Perhaps if today's technology and wide availability of said technology had been available to all in the 70s (when I was a child/teen), I may have caught on to it faster. Oh well.

My mind gets blank when pressed for time to write on here as I do not have my own computer.

One day I was walking the little mini-mall on the way to the library where I do my posts on computer. As I was walking, I noticed everyone going their various ways, and once in awhile, if I didn't step out of the way, a person would have surely collided with me. So I got to thinking: When people say "watch where you're going!" this is not the way it is, for if I were to "watch where I am going" I would surely collide with everyone unless they got out of my walking path. The moral is: We all have to watch where WE ARE (and EVERYONE ELSE is) going - walking - or we may collide, unless either side realizes what's going on and steps out of the way.