Wednesday, September 27, 2006

TOENAIL TALK (Not Just the Kids' Piggie/Market Song)

Well, I'm in a silly mood tonight so I thought I would talk about one of my favourite subjects: toenails.

I suppose people must wonder why anyone would want to talk about toenails so much. I've been wondering that myself! Anything for a laugh, I guess - me, I mean.

It all started in 2002, when I was reading a book on Natural Healing. I was reading through the various ailments and their respective cures, when I came upon a passage about toenail fungus. There was an anecdote in it from a user of vitamin E. The person, I forget whether male or female, had had toenail fungus, and took expensive pills for six months. He or she said the doctor said he couldn't do anything to help the person to get rid of the fungus. Then he/she had found out about vitamin E oil capsules and vinegar and warm water foot soaks. So the person soaked their feet in a solution of warm water and vinegar; he/she also began putting vitamin E oil from capsules on their toes "and in a short time [I] had [my} toenails back again" he or she related. And that last statement, I do not know why, just struck me funny for no reason really. Perhaps I was having mood swings, or perhaps I was deficient in vitamins or minerals, of which I had read regarding the mineral Manganese, if one is deficient in it, they could experience "involuntary laughing". Of course, and I will endeavor to put this disclaimer on my opinions, whatever they are worth, "I could very well be wrong."

NAILY - TOE!

Lately, I've been saying this a lot, in my silly moods.

Tonight, before I came over to do this blog post, I "got off" on this usual brand of silliness by expounding on the above descriptive body part, howbeit small.

Well, what is the BEST kind of TOE?

Of course, I would think that people in general would concur....

....that the BEST kind of TOE....

....is indeed "a NAILY toe"! Hardehar-lol! - Well, it's better than a THORNY toe, isn't it?!!

That's all for now.

This is....

Audio_Alone signing off this blog post.

Take care and don't take any wooden nickles!